GiveCamp is a weekend-long event where technology professionals from designers, developers and database administrators to marketers and web strategists donate their time to provide solutions for non-profit organizations. Since its inception in 2007, the GiveCamp program has provided benefits to hundreds of charities, worth millions of dollars of developer and designer time in services!
Ready to become part of GiveCamp?
- If you are interested in running an event, check out our For Organizers page.
- If you are a charity looking for some extra help, check out our For Charities page
- If you are interested in sponsoring a local GiveCamp event, check out our For Sponsors page
- If you would like to partner with GiveCamp, perhaps to provide software, tools, or other services to all of our local area GiveCamp events, contact us via email and letâs get the conversation started! We already have a number of fantastic partnerships with some amazing companies, and weâd love to add your company to the list!
- If youâre a developer looking to participate, use the map below to find upcoming events in your area!
- Yellow icons represent GiveCamp events currently in the planning stage.
- Green icons represent GiveCamp events that are currently scheduled, or have occurred in the past.
If you have any questions about these, or other GiveCamp events, please contact us at email@example.com.